Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Yup, you have tried to take political advantage of these types of situations in the past. And whenever it's a republican you use them to deflect. You can't even hold Trump responsible for what he says though. And it was Russia that chose to help Trump in 2016 so your Bulshevik labeling is amusing. While Trump calls Dems evil and the press the enemy of the American people, CNN gets pipe bombs mailed to it.

I'm not "taking advantage", I'm citing the facts. Your side is completely intolerant, and increasingly violent, as is obvious in the hundreds of violent incidents inflicted by your side.
And your side manufactured the collapsed narrative of "Trump Russia collusion" as a way to deflect from their own Cultural Marxist revolution to destroy America and re-make it into a marxist utopia.

Your side's tactics from William Ayers and Saul Alinsky forward have been insurrection and destruction of an America they despise.

And both the Clintons and the the Obamas are the biggest disciples of Alinsky and his tactics. Stated, not implied, in their writings, recorded public speeches, and in Hillary's case, in her direct correspondence with Alinsky while he was alive, eagerly anticipating release of his RULES FOR RADICALS book, "dedicated to Lucifer, the first revolutionary" on the first page. Again, manifesting that yours is the side of evil, and they don't even try to hide it.

How you can believe, or even pretend, that they are not the side of evil is a complete mystery to me. They operate on guile, deceit, slander, intimidation and violence at every turn, and it is in their written battle plan to do so. The party of lies and deception.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.