Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Sorry but what was a lie exactly? Btw I posted clips of him at Trump rallies, it's pretty clear he is a huge Trump supporter.

Again, Loughner and Hodgkinson have political views too and were clearly liberals, but you (and this article) try to insinuate that Sayoc was representative of Trump Republicans or the Russians. But if these were even Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, he probably just looked at the videos he posted on Iran and Russia media sites and click-and-dragged them, no wider conspiracy.

I don't see that even in the case where he supported Assad that his views were necessarily anti-American. Assad was fighting ISIS, so if Sayoc was supporting Assad, he was supporting the side that is killing the ISIS fighters who threaten the U.S., as well as ISIS killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the region. My own objection to Assad is that he and the Russians also kill thousands of civilians indiscriminantly in pursuit of ISIS, whereas the U.S. works hard to avoid collateral damage to civilians.

Again, the article implies much, and by its own admission has no clear facts. They cannot even prove these are Sayoc's facebook and twitter accounts, let alone say clearly what his political views were, even if they are his accounts. Smoke and mirrors.

I'm not seeing what crosses over into what any normal person would actually consider a lie as you charged.

Fair play!