It's so hard to make any sense out of what this Sayoc guy did. A former male stripper for two decades? Steroid use and bodybuilding. Delivering pizzas for Papa John's Pizza for the last two years and living out of his van. And then apparently being completely apolitical, and then fixating on Donald Trump in late 2015 when Trump launched his candidacy. And from what the FBI said, he was apparently building and mailing all these bombs out of his van. That's pretty complex work to do in a van, without even electricity or normal lighting.

I wonder how he could even get the addresses to mail these bombs to. I don't even get the impression he had internet access to possibly google that information.

And even if he wanted to actually kill people, if these bombs actually went off, the overwhelming likelihood would be they'd kill USPS mail sorters or delivery people, or staffers for the people he mailed the bombs to. Anyone with the slightest common sense knows these people don't open their own mail, so I can't imagine even a lunatic like this would send these packages expecting them to kill the intended target. If they were even intended to function and go off. Former Secret Service agent Dan Boningo said the FBI bomb experts he knows laughed at these bombs, that they were like some kind of ACME bomb out of a Wile E. Coyote scheme.

It's kind of like Lee Harvey Oswald, where he was both a zealous communist and a zealous anti-communist. And for all the wall-to-wall coverage a week ago, I've seen virtually no coverage since Sayoc's arrest, no details revealed, just a court appearance for a trial date. Weird.

My initial thought was his actions were a Democrat false flag to paint the Republicans as violent, or at least to make it appear a wash to voters, that Republicans are as violent as the Dems. But I think all but the Democrat-partisan zombies see it isn't a Republican plot, this guy is as insane as Jared Loughner, Adam Lanza or James Eagan Holmes.

But I can't help thinking that this Cesar Sayoc guy seems incapable of having done this himself, And that this guy needed assistance to have done what he did.

My two major questions are:
1) How did he learn how to make bombs like this? Apparently he's had bomb knowledge and made threats to use them since at least 2002.
and
2) What was the trigger that set this guy off, and made him start mailing bombs to leaders nationwide? Assuming it was his own idea, and he was not assisted or manipulated to do so.