The first of several "caravans" arrived much sooner than the liberal media predicted, at the gates of Tijuana, about 3,500 of them. With about 10,000 in following caravans on the way.

DHS has identified about 500 of them that are known criminals. Out of just 3,500, that ratio is pretty frigging high.

Piss me off.
I don't know why border patrol doesn't use tear gas, or rubber bullets, or flash-bang grenades, or a water cannon to make this scum scurry like rats back to the Mexican side. It really infuriates me these jerks are able to just sit there on the wall waving their arms and defy border guards. The U.S. military or border patrol should have pounded them with tear gas 1 to 10 miles inside the Mexican sside of the border, loaded them on helicopters, and dropped them right back on the beaches of Honduras and Guatemala. These are criminal thugs, even the ones who have not yet committed crimes, in their intent to rush our borders and attempt to overwhelm border guards to gain entry to the U.S.

As lawless thugs who are not even trying to obey the laws of asylum, they should not be given the consideration for asylum. If they are apprehended before they reach the border, they are not entitled to that.
And the U.S. at least twice in the last century has done such apprehensions on the Mexican side. If the Mexicans cannot secure their own borders, we have every right to do that.

Maybe the solution is a few thousand U.S. citizens with BB guns, who could just painfully hit them with BB's over and over, like being stung 100 times by bees, until they retreat.