Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I think there were some emails that have come out recently between conservative operatives Stone and Corsi that shows that even when they were pushing the Seth Rich conspiracy they knew it was Russia. Hopefully more will be revealed with the Mueller investigation

What was revealed is that Jerome Corsi deduced without direct knowledge that Wikileaks had John Podesta's e-mails, without his having any involvement with it. He said to Roger Stone in e-mails that Wikileaks had released e-mails of all the Dems close to Podesta but none by Podesta.
Corsi basically said If it were me, if I were Wikileaks, I'd save the Podesta e-mails for last, since they'd be the most devastating to the Dems. And if I'm right, they'll be released next.
And they were.

Also, Julian Assange all but admitted that Seth Rich was the leaker in a videotaped interview I've posted previously. Saying that leakers put themselves at great risk to provide Wikileaks with information, in an interview just days after Rich was killed. The interviewer even pressed Assange on whether Set Rich was the leaker of DNC documents to Wikileaks, that Assange remained evasive about. Not saying yes, but also not denying Seth Rich was the leaker.