Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
From what I see the HuffPost piece is mostly a couple of tweets with some of those being more on the humorous snarky side. All of them aimed at fictional characters. Contrast that with Laura Ingrahm's nastiness aimed at liberals. This is a popular Christmas show that I (liberal me) enjoyed watching many times over the years.

Except that they're relentlessly attacking Trump every day, as a brick in the wall of liberal media.
And really, relentlessly attacking any Republican.

I think you'd be hard pressed to find any politically aware person who doesn't see HuffingtonPost as a centerpiece of the liberal media.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HuffPost

Quote:
HuffPost (formerly The Huffington Post and sometimes abbreviated HuffPo)[2] is a
politically left-leaning American news and opinion website and blog that has localized and international editions.[3][4][5][6] It was founded in 2005 by Andrew Breitbart, Arianna Huffington, Kenneth Lerer and Jonah Peretti.[7][8] The site offers news, satire, blogs, and original content and covers politics, business, entertainment, environment, technology, popular media, lifestyle, culture, comedy, healthy living, women's interests, and local news.

The Huffington Post was launched on May 9, 2005,
as a liberal commentary outlet, blog, and an alternative to news aggregators such as the Drudge Report, and it
continues to maintain a politically liberal stance.