It's such a great preservation of culture from the 1960's/1970's era. And while I'd kind of moved on by the 80's and 90's for the most part, what I sampled after remained very consistent. Even after William Gaines died in 1992, it was still consistent until the early 2000's!

One I picked up in the later years was a MAD STAR TREK SPECTACULAR from 1994, that collected the TV series parody from MAD 115 (Dec 1967), along with a later musical version of the series by Drucker from 1976 (MAD 186, when syndicated re-run episodes were huge, but before the first 1979 movie), and movie parodies Star Trek:The Motion Picture (1979), Star Trek II (1982), III (1984), IV (1986), V (1989), and VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991), along with parodies of Next Generation, and Deep Space 9. 30 years of Trek culture! Mostly by Mort Drucker, with a little Coker Jr., and Don Martin.

I recall from the 1967 parody, where Kirk and Spock beam down to the planet, and a Don Martin-looking alien walks up, "Hi I'm Flob, keeper of Goodbath." To which Kirk responds "You look more like slob, keeper of no bath." Some funny disfigurement when beaming down in the transporter, where Kirk has a limb sticking out his ear, and an exterior view of the Enterprise in orbit, with Charlie Brown in the space background flying a kite.

Here's MAD SPECIAL 83, Sept 1992, that collects almost all the same stories. I think they were reprinted a lot in the 1970's-1990's.

Both covers by Drucker. I actually like the cover better on the one I don't have.