I've been pretty consistent. Democrats are the party of deceit, and of hating/undermining America.

Cited and linked, I've also shown how Democrats are the party that hurts the very people they allege to be protecting. You can't get around the lying rhetoric of your party, M E M. What they allege to oppose is exactly what they were advocating, right up until Trump's presidency.
And AS I PREVIOUSLY SAID, Trump is using his executive powers that he is Constitutionally within his rights to do, to take quick and decisive action to protect the nation, and to do the will of the people who elected him in 2016.. And in 2018 as well, when voters widened his Senate majority, something rare in a mid-term election.
Trump is not opposing the will of the people, he is using his executive power to do their bidding. As opposed to Obama, who was elected on a set of promises he didn't keep, and then used a "nuclear option" to pass an Obamacare that 53% of America made clear they didn't want, and used executive orders to pass DACA and a lot of other things voters opposed and never elected Obama to do.

If Trump did not have the authority to do what he did, we would still be governed by the Articles of Confederation, rather than the Constitutuin as we are. We have an executive leader to take quick and decisive action in cases of national emergencies, and that is precisely what Trump has done. And unlike Obama, Trump is using that authority to ddo precisely what he was elected to do. Despite treasonous and spiteful Democrat obstruction.