Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Obama was actually more fiscally responsible than Trump and steered us out of one the worst recessions in history while expanding people's access to health care. That greatness I think will be enduring. Greatness tends to endure no matter the current partisan hatred at the time.

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Please! At least half of Obama's 8 years had record annual deficits of 1.5 or 1.6 trillion a year.
Beyond that, as I said, Obama more than tripled the amount of printed currency from 800 billion when he too office, more than quadrupling it with over 3 trillion more in printed currency. That is Weimar Republic territory. Look up Weimar Republic 1923. The reason Germans were ready for Hitler is because they were literally starving to death. Although Hitler enacted a similar deficit spending to createe millions of government jobs as FDR did in the United States. For both the U.S. and Germany, subsidized jobs was s short-term stop-gap, the war economy is what pulled both out of the depression.

So... spare me the propaganda that Obama was "more responsible". He barely kept us out of recession for 8 years, and created a huge new bubble of debt that, if Trump does nothing to reverse it, could by itself collapse the U.S. economy and the dollar, just snowballing the interest on the debt we already owe. Just doubling the current interest rate on the debt would collapse the economy. Courtesy of America-hating cultural marxist, anti-colonialist, liberation-theology , Cloward-Piven strategy of manufacture a crisis and amid the panic do a massive wealth redistribition. Or as Obama chief of staff Rahm Emmanuel termed it "Never let a crisis go to waste." (Particularly one you orchestrated.)
Or as Hillary Clinton said: "It's important to have a public strategy and a private strategy." Which perfectly mirrors the insurrectionist pretend to be moderate, and once in power enact a radical policy strategy tactics of Saul Alinsky, who is the central ideological influence on both Obama and Hillary. They are the enemy, and anyone who feels otherwise just doesn't understand the ideological influences, connections and personal staff of both Obama and Hillary. From Saul Alinsky to Valerie Jarrett, to William Ayers to Huma Abedin to Jennifer Palmieri on down. Obama and Hillary's own words in speeches and public comments make clear their rabidly anti-American radicalism. The only America they love is the one they can radically transform us into.
And certainly, Elizabeth Warren, Corey Booker, Kamalah Harris, Reid, Pelosi and Ocasio-Cortez are part of the same satanic coven. They don't even pretend otherwise anymore. I'm in disbelief that zombies like you are still cheering them on. Are you blind to the fact that they unqquestionably want to destroy this country? They don't even hide it. If so, I could easily see you helping Che Gueverra or Stalin shoot a steady stream prisoners in the back of the head at some "re-education center".