Announced within the hour, from what I can tell, with no details available yet.

A few conclusions:

1) It's a late Friday document-dump, which usually means those disclosing did it at a time they wanted it to get the least attention, indicating they don't want to talk about it. Indicating that they didn't find anything, and it makes them look bad, rather than making Trump look bad.

2) The only discosure is that there are no indictments. Again indicating there is little to disclose and no evidence of wrongdoing.

I actually thought there was a chance that the Meuller team had found something significant and devastating, and that they might have just done an extraordinary job of keeping a tight lid on it with no leaks, and might have a bombshell to suddenly unleash like Pearl Harbor on the president. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Again:
* 11 of the 16 lawyers on the investigative team have made campaign contributions to the Obama, Hillary, and the DNC.
15 of the 16 lawyers are Democrats. Zero are Republican.
* Lead prosecutor Andrew Weissmann was at the 2016 Hillary Clinton election night victory party (gone bad).
* Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has conflicts of interest. He is at once supervisor of the investigation, a witness to events, and inevitably soon a defendant.
* Former AG James Comey had conflicts of interest.
* Previous acting AG Sally Yates had conflicts of interest, and clear Democrat partisanship.
* Attorney General Lorretta Lynch had partisan bias, suppressed the Hillary investigation and ended it without a real investigation. And by all appearances made a backroom deal on the airport tarmac with Bill Clinton 3 days before exonerating Hillary in (if I recall) July 2016.

There's partisan bias up the yingyang surrounding this investigation, and even with all the cards stacked against Trump, they came up empty.

I first suspected there was absolutely nothing when they raided the homes and offices of Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen and Roger Stone, and still came up empty-handed. Particularly after having everything in Cohen's files (Trump's personal attorney) and even then coming up empty-handed, I figured at that point it was over.

At this point there is nothing left but a full inventory of the nothing that was found.
And response to it by attorney general Barr, and Trump's white house counsel.