Predictably, M E M, you are parroting the propaganda talking points of your piece-of-shit Bolshevik party.

Attorney general Barr is a Bush appointee with an absolutely spotless record. He is not a stooge or a political appointee, he is someone known for following the evidence and pursuing justice wherever it leads. It is likely he didn't even vote for Trump and insteead voted in the primaries for a more establishment Republican candidate.

A fair and non-partisan investigation would give equal scrutiny and investigation to the evidence against Hillary Clinton/the DNC/Fusion GPS/Christopher Steele/the corrupt FBI and DOJ who slipped the Russia Dossier in the back door of the FBI from Nellie Orr to Bruce Orr/James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page. The Clinton connections to Ukranian officials and the Russians and the payments they made for dirt on Trump RECEIVED DIRECTLY FROM RUSSIAN OFFICIALS.

It frankly makes me want to rip someone's jugular open with a dull rusty fork, the vindictive zeal with which they smeared and bankrupted into plea-bargains so many Trump officials, while simultaneously sabotaging the evidence that was RIGHT THERE to investigate Hillary Clinton and her aides. Evidence Hillary-loyalist deep-state FBI and DOJ stood aside and let be destroyed, computer files, cel phones and other evidence, and gave Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills complete immunity for no logical reason.

It enrages me, and I think millions of other Americans. I hope that Barr will FINALLY pursue a real investigation of Hillary Clinton and her Apparatchiks in FBI, DOJ, CIA, DIA, IRS and the State Department. And put an end to Democrat weaponization of these federal agencies that has been visible with increasing boldness since 2010.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.