You've already seen the report, M E M. The only part that matters anyway.
No evidence of "Russia collusion".
No evidence of obstruction of justice.
I linked Barr's 4-page summary above. That is what the independent Mueller investigation was about.

You and the Democrat liars in the House and Senate are just looking for some obscure detail you can use to obfuscate from that truth.

If you were really concerned about treasonous collaboration with the Russians, obstruction of justice or other crimes, you would be as outraged as I am about the actions of YOUR OWN PARTY.

So your goal, and that of the wider DNC, is something other than the truth. And you apparently endorse abuse of the FBI, DOJ and FISA court to stage a political coup.
All the crimes I've listed against Hillary, uninvestigated. And your interest is only in exploiting whatever whiff of a half-baked allegation you can pin on Trump. And you apparently have no compassion for the people whose lives have been ruined by these lies, who are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars on legal defense, against charges that are absolutely false. Michael Caputo, Roger Stone, George Pappadaapoulos, Michael Flynn... the few who have pleaded guilty were bankrupted into accepting a plea, and/or perjury traps and threats against prosecuting their families.

And you apparently have no remorse about these KGB tactics of your party.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.