Second woman alleges that Joe Biden touched her inappropriately (Washington Post)

"Inappropriate touching" sounds like something the referee blows his whistle for during a football game.

There's no getting around Joseph Biden's odd behavior, going back almost his entire political career. I recall a few years ago Biden was massaging some biker chick while still Vice President, in some bar somehwere during a public appearance photo op.
There's an article I saw years ago that Biden deliberately makes female secret service agents protecting him uncomfortable, walking around nude or undressed, and making weird inappropriate remarks.

And the weird comments and groping of women extends even the daughters of other House and Senate members.
And his racist remarks about "you can't go to a 7-11 unless you're from India" remarks.
And opposing integration through bussing and other less enlightened remarks.

That said, the two women who have accused him have made it clear they are either Bernie Sanders supporters, or otherwise committed to a liberal-progressive political agenda of a woman or person of color as the presidential candidate.
So it's pretty clearly motivated, and directed at leveraging Biden out of the race. And I would be surprised at this point if he officially announced he is running, and would subject himself to even worse and escalating even more lascivious sexual allegations. He's 76 and wealthy, and I think he'd prefer to step aside and enjoy the good life, and not subject himself to a career-ender with that kind of disgrace.
There's also financial issues of Biden and his sons enriching themselves through insider deals and cushy jobs that are so obviously corporate financial kickbacks in exchange for Biden and his family advancing their agenda. I first became aware of the opening salvo of these in Michelle Malkin's 2010 book Culture of Corruption.

Again, something where I think Biden would prefer going out on a high note rather than have these facts be made known.
Either way, I'm enjoying the Democrat-on-Democrat fratricide. It's clear all this dirt on Biden is coming from the other DNC primary candidates. Lisa Booth said that her experience on running campaigns taught her that any political candidate of either party, before doing any opposition reseach on their competitors, should first do it on themselves.

Biden currently has the highest approval of any Democrat primary candidate, Sanders being the second highest, and all others far below that in the single digits. I think that's how Biden would prefer to go out, before the piranha in his own party take him down.