I don't know why M E M started a Trump and his cover-ups topic, when it is just a continuation of this topic:

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

To answer MEM, what's provable to be a lie is that Trump is guilty of something. As I said prior, the Democrats have taken up the Soviet KGB approach of "show me the man, and I will give you the crime", where you target a man who is visibly not guilty of anything, but use all the powers of the state to peel away the layers of his life and find something, anything to imprison and/or destroy him. If Kafka were alive, he could write a novel about what has been done to Trump.
Is being done!

The fact is, there have been FOUR thorough investigations of Trump that have concluded proving no prosecutable wrongdoing by Trump:
  • 1. an FBI 9-month counter-intelligence investigation.
    Peter Strzok in his texts to Lisa Page said he was invited to join that investigation, but he was reluctant to join it, because he knew "There's no 'there' there."
    Presumably Strzok knew this because he had access to the FISA surveillance of the Trump officials being monitored.

2. the concluded House Intelligence Committee investigation.
    Ended, finding no collusion, no conspiracy.

3. the bipartisan Senate investigation. Concluded about a month before the Mueller report was released. Again, no evidence to warrant further investigation.

and

4. the Mueller report. Again, purely Democrat collection of over 16 lawyers who virtually all were not only Democrats, but also 11 of the 16 were highly invested Democrat partisans and donors to the Obama and Hillary campaigns and broader DNC. One of whom, Jeannie Rhee, was appointed to the investigation directly from the Cinton Foundation, where ironically, her job was to protect Hillary Clinton from investigation and suppress FOIA requests. And Mueller appoints this partisan to his investigation? But even with this collection of Trump-hating partisans and a $35 million virtually unlimited budget to investigate, 500 witnesses deposed, 2,000 subpoenas issues, they found NOTHING, absolutely nothing. Only by partisan weaseliness did Mueller not find conclusions to absolutely say there is no evidence against Trump (as was Mueller's job to conclude one way or the other, highly unusual to say "well, here is the raw evidence, draw your own conclusions" to attorney general Barr).
    Barr, a highly respected lawyer for over 4 decades drew the conclusion: NO RUSSIA COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. And if there were any wrongdoing, it would have been found by the Mueller team of highly funded Democrat partisans.
    There's no 'there' there.

And because the Democrats have been exposed as liars, they are desperately creating a slanderfest of new allegations and new House investigations, desperately trying to open up Trump's banking and business record, praying there is something, ANYTHING, to rationalize Trump is guilty of something. (i.e., "show me the man, and I will give you the crime").

Frankly, I think if most people in America who were subjected to this level of scrutiny without reason, they would have been found guilty of a crime by now. That Trump hasn't speaks volumes about how remarkably clean he is, as a politician, as a businessman, as a billionaire.

I pretty much knew it was over in the weeks after the gun-parading televised midnight dog-and-pony-show raid of attorney Michael Cohen's various homes, offices and hotels. DOJ and U.S. Southern District of New York found a legalistic way to circumnavigate attorney-client privelege, to worm their way into Trump's attorney's most intimate records and secrets, and EVEN THERE they found nothing to incriminate Trump.
Only to incriminate Cohen.

And then Cohen the convicted perjurer tried to "compose and sing" a fronted lie about Trump's alleged involvement in conspiracy (with no evidence, only convicted perjurer Cohen's testimony), to try and reduce his sentence.
Even Cohen's crimes were pretty piddly stuff (fraudelent taxi medallions, to increase his taxi-business profits, perjury traps, and tape-recording clients, including Trump). Stuff that only a corrupt Mueller investigation and FBI would indict, in a desperate bid to extort "composed" confessions and smear Trump.

Likewise Pappadapoulos, likewise Roger Stone, likewise even greater reaches of malicious prosecution of Sam Clovis and Michael Caputo, where the FBI have interviewed every one of their business client and intimidated them away from these men, have bankrupted them with hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees while depriving them of an income to pay those legal fees, in a desperate bid to intimidate and bankrupt them into plea bargains for "crimes" of which FBI and Mueller know they are innocent.
Kafka-esque.
Orwellian.

And you, M E M, as a loyal partisan liberal zombie, cheer this on.

It's over, M E M. It's over.

53% of voters want the investigations to stop. FOUR investigations that have exonerated Trump are more than enough. It is far more likely that the conspirators who tried to frame Trump will be prosecuted and go to prison.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Russian_collusion_hoax

The FBI inspector general's report should be moving things in that direction, toward indictments of corrupt FBI and DOJ officials, within the next week. Then your party's little Bolshevik revolution should be out of business.

Probably to hide that all the sourced evidence I presented in this topic still exists.