Total illegals coming across the border in April: 100,000

Total in May: 140,000

Trump a week ago in reaction to this exploding crisis announced he will unleash increasing higher tariffs on Mexico if they do not contain the immigrants being trafficked to the U.S. through their state:
Trump announces escalating tariffs against Mexico, starting at 5 percent, until illegal immigrants 'STOP'

Again, I live in a fairly large town in Boca Raton, FL. The city limits have a population of 100,000, and including other unincorporated townships, maybe 150,000. It took 100 years to reach that population. That amount of illegals has come across the border each of the last two months!

There is also the threat not only of criminals who will prey on Americans among these unvetted people, but terrorists as well. And increasingly the spread of diseases that have not been seen in this country before, such as typhus, typhoid, Cholera, flesh-eating bacteria, tuberculosis, and even leprosy, bubonic plague, and from sub-Saharan Africa where there is a current new outbreak, Ebola. The new director of ICE said he expects outbreaks that are epidemic, if not pandemic of these diseases across the U.S.
This invasion has to be stopped.

The proper reaction is to assemble U.S. military troops on the border to put a standstill to this invasion, and immediately deport illegals back to their country of origin, not allow them to spend one day in the U.S.
And if they have legitimate claims for asylum (90% of them don't) they can submit paperwork to do so at the U.S. embassy in their respective nation. Trump has already taken steps to expedite cases at the border with increased judges and legal staff. But they should never be admitted in the first place.

And I blame the Democrats 100% for allowing this situation that increasingly endangers us all. This is deliberately inflicted chaos that they think serves their political interests. They have obstructed every attempt by Trump to contain this crisis. And it began, I think deliberately, with Obama's DACA amnesty for 600,000 children of illegals ahead of the 2012 election. And has snowballed in the years since, exactly as the Democrats had planned.