Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You're trying to have it both ways on the nazi thing. It's not an okay thing when either side does it. You only say it's joking because it's not being aimed at your side.

And despite your partisan declarations of "everyone knows" I read the Mueller report that details Trump on multiple times trying obstruct justice. I get why the "lock her up" crowd wants it all to go away.

Because it's obvious that conservatives calling "Communazis" is a joke. Whereas liberal protestors shouting down Ann Coulter or Yiannopoulos, or Karl Rove, or Condoleezza Rice or attacking conservatives in the street are dead serious, and truly dangerous.

And regarding the allegations against Trump in the Mueller report, there were 2 parts.
1) on the Russia collusion, Mueller found there was absolutely no basis for the charges.
2) on the "obstruction of justice", Mueller ultimately found there was no prosecutable case, but left a convoluted argument that no prosecutor has ever left in a written prosecution report, that there were 11 areas of "possible" obstruction, and left it to William Barr to ultimately judge whether any of the 11 cited cases amounted to obstruction and warranted prosecution. Barr with respect and seriousness reviewed it for 2 days despite the highly irregular nature of the report, and ultimately decided it was B.S. that didn't present a prosecutable case. And Rod Rosenstein (who I regard as a deep state RINO closeted Democrat who hates Trump and is one with Comey, McCabe, Strzok and Ohr) also concurred that it didn't warrant prosecution.

The rest is just smoke and mirrors, and Democrat-partisan theatre.