Originally Posted By: M E M
conservatives that threatened Obama's life have been welcome guests at Trump's WH.

That's a lie. Ted Nugent bloviated and basically said "If Obama wants my guns, he can come and try to take them from me." At which a large crowd cheered. He was on stage.
That's a hell of a lot different from saying "I'm going to kill Barack Obama" or traveling to Obama's vicinity to make a serious attempt.

Originally Posted By: M E M
The nazi thing isn't acceptable by claiming it's joking imho. Neither side is a different species.

As I said, when Democrat say it, there is hatred and violent attacks on Republicans, particularly Trump supporters. That is real danger.

When conservatives use phrases such as "CommunNazis" or "gay nazis" or "feminazis", they are making a humorous point about the irony of Democrat/Left PC warriors, who front as champions of equality and free speech, and yet violently try to silence anyone who disagrees with them. But unlike Democrat rhetoric about Republicans being Nazis, there is simply a mocking rolling-eyes dismissiveness of Democrat hypocrisy. Not an attempt to attack or silence them.

When you can show me a list like this, of clearly demonstrated violence at Trump supporters stoked by Democrat rhetoric...
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018...ump-supporters/
...that would show a similar escalation of violence against Democrats based on "CommuNazis", then I'll take you seriously.
But it doesn't exist.
The violence, and the incendiary rhetoric that seriously calls for violence is all on the Democrat side, directed at Republicans.
And we see the clear result.
And there is absolutely no call by Democrats to tone down the rhetoric or stop the violence.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.