As I said, Ted Nugent never talked about coming after Obama or other Democrats. His comments were of a "if they want to take away my guns, I'll fight them to my dying breath" variety. His comments were always defensive rather than offensive. And I quoted EXACTLY what he said above.

There's nothing from Nugent comparable to fantasizing about severing Obama's head and holding it up as a trophy.
There's nothing comparable to Madonna saying regarding Trump, "I've fantasized a lot about blowing up the White House."
There's nothing by Nugent comparable to Johnny Depp talking about Trump, "It's been a long time since an actor killed a president [referencing John Wilkes Booth] and maybe it's time."
There's nothing by Nugent comparable to the actors in the Alexander Hamilton play, stabbing Trump to death in effigy as a character in the play, and the statements of the actors publicly beyond the play.

I've cited Ted Nugent's exact words above. Show me what you think in there is "the same" as the extreme violent rhetoric of the Democrat/Left. There isn't, there's no comparison possible.

Show me also where Trump has done anything comparable to President Obama inviting Al Sharpton and Black Lives Matter leaders to the White House, in precisely the period Black Lives Matter were killing cops in cities nationwide. Add to that Obama in photos hanging out and laughing with Louis Farrakhan (photos taken and known of in 2008, hidden and finally released after Obama finished his 8 years as president. Amazing how the liberal media never mentions them.)
The only thing that could possibly come close is if Trump invited David Duke and white supremacist leaders to the White House. Which you may recall never happened.