I bought a page of original art at my local comics shop a few days ago. It's a late-1970s-looking pin-up page of Tigra by a guy named Tim Tyler, who up till then I'd never heard of. From what I've seen he's done a number of pin-ups of her, and seems to have an affection for the character. And for Marvel, DC and Warren horror titles of that era in general.

Here's another page of Tigra he did, that while nice isn't quite as impressive as the page I bought:

The little I've been able to google about Tim Tyler, he's a graduate of the Kubert school in 1986 and has been working on independent comics since then. Initially for London Night Studios and for Tim Vigil and other similar 1990's publishers.

In a 2012 interview he was 45, so as of this writing he'd be 52 now.

Honestly, a lot of his 1990's work is generally pretty third rate, with clumsy out of proportion anatomy, and dark bad-attitude cynical poses that are prime examples of what I hate from that era. But in between, some really nice pages too.

In recent years, Tyler seems to do a lot of commission pieces at conventions, and a lot of tribute covers. I also think his work has improved and refined in the last decade, with more detail and better composition. Some I don't like, a lot of it pretty nice, even wall-worthy. Certainly in the case of the page I bought.