Exactly. There's no mistaking that Democrats are the party of lawlessness.

The second Democrat debate from last night, with 10 more of the 25 Democrat primary candidates, and the highest polling ones.

Democratic Presidential Debate - June 27 (Full) | NBC News (Actual debate starts 1 hour into the video.)

They all endorse :

1) de-criminalizing illegal immigration, which just guarantees illegal crossings would exponentially increase. At a point where we already had 140,000 illegals enter in one month in May 2019. Roughly equal to the population of my not-small city that took 120 years to reach that population. IN ONE MONTH.

and
2) providing healthcare to all illegals in the U.S.
Apparently they plan to tax the tens of millions of Americans who currently don't have health insurance to give superior coverage to illegals who shouldn't even be here.
I'm frankly surprised that Americans haven't stormed the Capitol at this point, dragged these Democrats out in the streets and hung them from the nearest tree.

As I cited in the Soros/Caravan topic, the total U.S. population now is about 330 million people. A poll I cited there shows another 750 million people would like to move to the United States if they could. More than twice the total U.S. population. Democrats press for the nation's destruction, and welcome the modern equivalent of the Vandals and Visigoths who destroyed the Roman Empire in 400 A.D.

It's insane.