Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
The 2nd trophy wife always has a rougher time, lol. I don't bear any bad will to her compared to the animosity some republicans have shown to Michelle and really stopped paying attention to Melania after her "I don't care" jacket. After letting that fat ugly orange turd crawl on her enough to produce a child I think she really didn't need to make a jacket statement. It's pretty apparent that she doesn't care.

Re: "Fat ugly orange turd...", "crawl on her long enough to produce a child..." gee M E M, how could anyone think you were bitter or viciously lashing out?

Melania Trump is Trump's third wife, after Marla Maples (2nd), and Ivanna Trump (1st).

And "trophy wife" implies that she just looks good and has no achievements. As Melania makes clear in the interview, she was wealthy before she met Trump, by her own acheivements as a highly paid fashion model. She isn't riding on Trump's coat-tails, she earned it herself.

If people dislike Michelle Obama, it's because she, like Obama himself, is a cultural marxist revolutionary, with some very hostile racist views toward whites.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-bad-company-of-barack-obama/
and
http://archive.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2311 (DiscoverTheNetworks listing for Michelle Obama)

We (speaking for conservative Republicans) dislike the Obamas for their ideological views and specific actions that are divisive and destructive to the nation.
Whereas your side personally insults the Trumps and other Republicans, and slanders them based on nothing factual. Because you dislike their policics, you don't merely disagree with them, you try to slander, discredit, mischaracterize and destroy them. The funniest thing Democrats like to do at protests is chant "shame, shame.." at Republicans. Which I find incredibly ironic, because it is the Democrats who consistently stoop to the vilest tactics, and demonstrate absolutely no shame.

As is the case certainly of Democrat attacks on Melania Trump. This is a woman who came to the U.S. penniless as an immigrant, built her own fortune as a model, who is a loving mother, who is an immigrant, who speaks five languages, who is involved in benevolent causes and not politics. And yet you and other Democrats can't bring yourselves to say one nice thing about her.

I would compare Melania Trump to Laura Bush (a librarian and advocate of literacy), in that she is just an advocate for good causes and has her own achievements outside of her husband's.
Whereas Michelle Obama is more in the template of Hillary Clinton, both women are lawyers is deeply political, just like their husbands Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, and share their Cultural Marxist radical ideology. And both Hillary and Michelle Obama continue to make incendiary and deeply divisive public comments. If Michelle Obama is hated, she has absolutely earned it.