Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I think Trump is very good at choosing the right words that excite a chunk of his base. I'm all to familiar with racist pieces of shits telling non-white people that they can go back to their own country. Seen it in action but never thought I would hear a President say it.

Tlaib, Ocasio-Cortez, and Ilhan Omar are non-white people whose families were admitted into this country as refugees, out of great generosity of the United States. People who once rescued, trash the country that rescued them. Pressley from what I've observed is just African-American, but still manifests a hostile separate identity and political animus toward white America.

Trump isn't lashing out at all people of color, Trump is only directing his comments at those who hate this country and incessantly label it as evil, unfair, racist, and misogynist. Trump is only saying of THOSE PARTICULAR America-hating Leftist immigrants (race unspecified), that if they don't like the U.S. 1) they should leave, and 2) they should look at the U.S. as certainly a better and far fairer and less corrupt place than the nations they came from.

And by the way, Nancy Pelosi's unimaginative incendiary remark that Trump "wants to make America white again":
U.S. immigration over at least the last 20 years admits an average of 1.1 million legal green-card immigrants per year, nearly equal to the total immigration annually of all the world's other nations combined.
Of that 1.1 million legal green-card immigrants annually, only 18% of immigrants to the U.S. are white.
HOW IS THAT "MAKING AMERICA WHITE AGAIN"?
It 's not. That is lying propaganda, and an incendiary smear of Trump.

In point of fact, in Trump's first year, the U.S. actually let in 1.3 million legal greencard immigrants.
And needless to say, over a million illegals each year, thanks to the nation-threatening obstruction of Democrats, to prevent securing our borders.
Tom Homan, the director of ICE till June 2018, and who has served 35 years on border security, working his way up from a frontline border guard, said that in his service under 6 presidents, Trump is the very first who is serious and committed to actually securing the border from illegal immigrants.

Democrats are lying demagogues, and their goals are anything but securing the border.