Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You are the one attacking a whole party, roughly half the country. Try rereading your own posts, I don't think I'm mistaken to see a lot of hate from you. Trump's "go back to your own countries " wasn't said out of love or an attempt to unite the country. Trump is doing exactly what you're accusing democrats of.

You are trying to turn this around into a personal attack on me, to hide the true hate and radicalism, and violence, of your own party.

I am not voicing hate. I'm citing specific examples of the hate, intimidation and violence in the Democrat party.

You're desperately trying to evade that fact: Democrats are the ones who act with utter intolerance and hate toward views they don't agree with. And all too often, VIOLENCE.

Democrats attack Republican authors, public speakers, and current/former political leaders at booksignings, at public lectures, and at university appearances, and in many cases are so violent that events are cancelled or shut down. There is absolutely nothing I or any other Republican has said or done that even comes close to that level of "hate" in the other direction.