Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You are the one attacking a whole party, roughly half the country. Try rereading your own posts, I don't think I'm mistaken to see a lot of hate from you. Trump's "go back to your own countries " wasn't said out of love or an attempt to unite the country. Trump is doing exactly what you're accusing democrats of.

You are trying to turn this around into a personal attack on me, to hide the true hate and radicalism, and violence, of your own party.

I am not voicing hate. I'm citing specific examples of the hate, intimidation and violence in the Democrat party.

You're desperately trying to evade that fact: Democrats are the ones who act with utter intolerance and hate toward views they don't agree with. And all too often, VIOLENCE.

Democrats attack Republican authors, public speakers, and current/former political leaders at booksignings, at public lectures, and at university appearances, and in many cases are so violent that events are cancelled or shut down. There is absolutely nothing I or any other Republican has said or done that even comes close to that level of "hate" in the other direction.

Oh that's a bunch of bs. That occurs on both sides and unlike the lying orange turd, Ocasio-Cortez has actually confronted somebody that called a republican a moron at one of her events. Trump on the other hand in his dishonest "go back to your own country" attacks pauses to let his supporters chant "send her back". He's told some really nasty lies in his attacks on the four, why is that acceptable to you? Michelle Obama has it right when she says it's not my America and it's not yours but it's our America. And what did I get wrong about you attacking a whole party? When you say broadly attack democrats or liberals you do realize that includes me btw.

Fair play!