Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Well I know I love my country and know love of country doesn't break down by a partisan side. I don't have time to watch partisan shills like Tucker either. I'm sure he says stuff you like that makes you feel better. Personally I liked what Obama had to say about rejecting language from leaders espousing hatred for others. Pretty solid principle that I think most republicans actually agree with. I have not seen any polling on it though.

In other words you won't watch the presented facts that might change your worldview.

Your side constantly bemoans "hate" from Trump and Republicans, even as they themselves engage in hate and demagoguery of Republicans. And slander Trump in particular.

For example, they allege that Trump is a white nationalist/white supremacist. There is nothing you can quote, absolutely nothing, to back that up.

Trump is calling for national unity and healing, for both sides to work together to stop this from happening again.
Democrat (and their allies in the liberal media) spin that as Trump being a white nationalist, and stoking the violence with his rhetoric.

Trump continues to admit LEGAL green-card immigrants at the same or higher numbers annually as what preceded his presidency (previously about 1.1 million LEGAL green-card immigrants a year, his first year 1.3 million, and of that, only 18% of that 1.1 million is white/european).

How is that "white nationalist/white supremacist".
How is that "making America white again?" as Pelosi and other Dems constantly and lyingly demagogue?

And what in what I said above (or in Tucker Carlson's editorial) is "partisan shills" rhetoric?
No.
Those are the facts.

It is the Democrats, particularly on CNN and MSNBC, who constantly speak in shill rhetoric and bumper sticker slogans and repeat talking points that are blatantly untrue.
I don't "like it because it makes me feel good" or because it presents a narrative I want to hear, I like it because it shaves through the liberal propaganda and presents the true facts Democrats and the liberal media pundits are trying to hide with their racially charged lying propaganda.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.