The best video I've seen on the subject so far:

Google: The Monster That Has To Be Destroyed

And as cited in the video, Youtube is owned by Google, the two most dominant sites on the internet.

Google, Youtube, Facebook and Twitter are working in unison to silence and de-platform any conservative opinion, news and information. Right before the 2020 election.

Unknown to me before, and just as alarming to me, is that Google/Youtube/Facebook/Twitter are doing the same to conservative political groups in nations throughout Europe.
And likely, the rest of the world.

Imagine if Hillary Clinton were president, and there was absolutely no resistance to this power-grab.

Even M E M should be alarmed by this. Because first they come for the Republican conservatives, and then they come after and de-platform and enable the call for violent crushing of any Democrat/liberal faction that breaks the slightest from liberal authoritarian orthodoxy.
You're seeing that already, with the targeting of Democrat 2020 candidates these elites are trying to destroy, because they aren't seen by elites as liberal or progressive enough. And you're seeing the exact same vicious total war tactics unleashed on them as on any Republican. The Jacobinist reign of terror will not spare you either.