RASHIDA TLAIB WROTE FOR NATION OF ISLAM MAGAZINE REPRINTING FARRAKAN'S ANTI-SEMITIC COMMENTS

The Democrat party that dares to call Trump "white supremacist"... used to write articles transcribing Louis Farrakhan exalting Hitler.

You can wildly speculate all you like, M E M, based on nothing, about Trump being a white supremacist. But look at what I've ccited just in the last few posts. That's not even getting into the Confederate/Jim Crow history of the Democrat party. Or LBJ's more recent "I'll have niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years."
Or Bill Clinon in 2008 to Ted Kennedy about Barack Obama: "A few years ago, he'd have been bringing us coffee." Or Harry Reid. Or Joseph Biden not even a week ago: "poor kids, as bright as white kids.". Among many other Biden quotes.

Tlaib was writing this crazy Nazi shit just 13 years ago. That's not like Frank Marshall Davis being a paid Soviet spy and propagandist during the 1940's and 1950's, under FBI surveillance. That's not like William Ayers and his Weather Underground getinng paid directly by the Soviets as a communist front group, as were the Black Panthers in the 1970's, or Frank Marshall Davis mentoring/indoctrinating Barack Obama in Cultural Marxism and Anti-Colonialism in the 1970's and early 1980's.

Tlaib, a U.S. House member, was writing Farrakhan's pro-Hitler propaganda as recently as 2006 !
I couldn't imagine that kind of Demcorat?leftist craziness to make it up. But there it is.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.