Maybe Trump didn't know who David Duke was. I recall around 2004 I went to my local comic store in west Boca Raton, and there was a car with a David Duke bumper sticker. I came in the store and mentioned it, and with about 15 others in the store, not one of them knew who he was, including the store owner. I explained that he is a former KKK leader, and a leader in the white supremacist movement. One chubby nerdy looking guy didn't participate in the conversation and left the store a few minutes later. When I left the store after him, I noticed the car was gone, so I think it was him.

My point being, a lot of people don't know who Duke is. I first became aware of who Duke was in the late 1980's when he ran for president. There are many people running for president RIGHT NOW that most Americans have never heard of, and never will.

Regarding Tlaib and Omar's trip to "Palestine" (they are so filled with hatred and propaganda that they can't even call it Israel), their trip was even sponsored by a radical islamic group hell-bent on Israel's destruction (Miftah, who describe suicide bombers as "sacrifices for the cause"), and they would only be there to propagandize and rally violence against Israel. Gee, why won't Israel let them in?

A real Congressional fact-finding mission goes to Israel and speaks to factions on all sides to get a full perspective of the situation there. A group of 70 House members (both Republican and Democrat) actually just did that.
Tlaib and Omar clearly were going there just to meet with Palestinians and propagandize the Palestinian side, the most radical Palestinian side.

If the other more sane Democrats had any spine at all, they would censure these two for their poisonous rhetoric and unbridled hatred.
But they don't.
And they won't.
Further proving that Democrats have officially become the Bolshevik party.