Uh... I don't see where I posted anything that could be termed "partisan hatred". I merely cited the facts demonstrating YOUR OWN PARTY'S partisan hatred.

The quoted antisemitic rhetoric (hatred!) of Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar is fact.
Their planned trip to Palestinian regions is fact. That their trip was sponsored by the Islamic radical Miftah group, is fact.
The associations with Louis Farrakhan, by not only Tlaib, but also Obama, and the Democrat Black Causus (PHOTOGRAPHED!! And hidden for 8 years out of conscious guilt) is fact.
That the Democrat party was forged in slavery, the party of the Confederacy and the Civil War, the party of Jim Crow laws and segregation, is fact.
That KKK blackface Virginia governor Ralph Northan is still in office and not challenged anymore to leave office, is fact.
That despite the poisonous antisemitism of Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, Alyssia Pressley ("We don't want black faces that don't speak with black voices"), and Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez (her rhetoric that Border Patrol/ICE are "like Nazis", and illegal immigrant detention centers are "like Nazi concentration camps". And by the way, Border Patrol bring in toys, food and other unbudgeted supplies for incarcerated illegals, that Border Patrol agents out of compassion paid for out of their own salaries. remarkably nice. But labelled as "Nazi concentration camp" guards by Ocasio-Cortez and the Democrat Left).

Despite all this poisonous rhetoric, no one in the Democrat party will condemn Ocasio-Cortez and her far-Left caucus for their violence-inciting anti-American rhetoric, Nor will Pelosi and Schumer censure them for it, is fact. The Dems passively endorse it and let them run wild.

Feel free to enlighten me what I said that was not just citing facts, and ventured into partisan hatred. The hatred is all by your side. We are just forced to point it out and react to it.