After that, Chaykin did virtually the same character for Marvel, starting with "The Power Broker Resolution" in MARVEL PREVIEW magazine 2, in May/June of 1975.
A second Dominic Fortune story by Chaykin appeared in a one-shot black and white magazine MARVEL SUPER ACTION 1, in Jan 1976.

My impression is, those two stories would have been SCORPION 3, if Chaykin had not left Seaboard/Atlas.

They were were later reprinted in MARVEL PREVIEW 20, March 1980, in an all-reprint issue that was the first BIZARRE ADVENTURES issue.

With this beautiful Chaykin cover:

The Dominic Fortune series was then continued in a series of painted color backup stories in HULK magazine 21-25 (one of which I linked in another post above).

There was another Dominic Fortune color comic book story in MARVEL PREMIERE 56, Oct 1980. Which was oddly incongruent with either the BIZARRE ADVENTURES or HULK stories, done in a different style. And I don't recall any mention of each other in the HULK or MARVEL PREMIERE issues.

But I love those HULK backup stories, beautiful art, a lot of pulp and 1930's references in different issues to the Shadow and Golden Age comics in their earliest period, Shirley Temple, and a mixture of vampires and nazis. A mixture of 30's nostalgia, social commentary, self-parody, pulp adventure and humor. Chaykin and Dennis O'Neil were a good collaborative team that played well off each other, if only for 5 issues. I think the HULK magazine dropping color in issues 26 and 27 is what hastened the end of the Dominic Fortune backups.