Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
I wonder if the illegals are responsible for the recent measles outbreak we had. I wish the Goddamn democrats could be held responsible for bringing in these filthy criminal immigrants.

Yeah, cited some articles on precisely that subject in the Soros-funded caravans.

Illegals definitely are responsible for the new outbreak in 20-plus states nationwide. Measles is a disease that has been wiped out for decades in the United States. It has only made a resurgence because of a sudden influx of thousands of illegals who are not immunized.

Illegaals haave also brought in other large outbreaks of diseases like mumps, tuberculosis, typhus, cholera and other diseases you normally would not see in the United States.

I've been saying for 10 years that we should have a president who arrests the mayors and other political leaders of "sanctuary cities". It is nothing less than treason against the security of the United States, that in the areas of disease, crime, drug trafficking, murders, rapes, and terrorism, enables a massive threat to the U.S. and its citizens, and is aa betrayal of the primary task of government, which is to protect its legal, taxpaying citizens.
I'm hoping that after Trump's re-election, he is free of political considerations to do precisely that. Securing the border is his most clear and resonant campaign promise with those who voted for him. And the agents of Border Patrol and ICE are one billion percent on his side. Tom Homan, the former director of ICE, has said that serving 35 years with ICE, Trump is the first of 6 presidents he has served under who is serious about securing the border. So if it is possible to secure the border, this is the president with the resolve to do it.