From my opening post, here are DC 100 PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR issues 4-22, every issue, online for your reading pleasure:

http://12comic.com/comic.jsp?id=19022708224097h7

I'm loving this website! I have about half of them, and this way I can read the ones I don't have, and if I like them enough, purchase the actual issues to fully enjoy.

DC-4, the first one, is a reprint collection of DC mystery 1950's/1960's comics material, except for 7 pages of new (1971) early Berni Wrightson pin-ups. I bought this issue on Ebay several years ago at a great price in Mint condition. This allows me to read it without messing up my perfect copy.
When I have the option to buy comics in VG or Good, I often do, so I can read them without worrying about diminishing their condition by reading them.

These 100-pagers present many classic Golden and Silver Age stories, along with several gorgeous wraparound covers, mostly by Adams, and even present a few inventoried never-before-published Golden Age stories. It was really cool to see the stories that would have been the last issue os SENSATION COMICS, that till these 100-pagers were inventoried and went unpublished for 20 years.

Throughout the 1970's across several titles, there were many Golden Age stories pulled out of inventory and finally published as backups. I recall a "7 Soldiers of Victory" unpublished script toward the end of Aparo's Spectre run that ran in the back of ADVENTURE COMICS 438-443, one of them drawn by a new to the field (Aug 1975) Mike Grell, among other artists. The full story having art by Dillin/Blaisdell (438) and Chaykin (438), Lee Elias (439), Grell (440), Chua (441), Garcia-Lopez/Royer (442), and Dillin/Blaisdell (443), a mix of both Silver Age and current artists of that time.