Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You are the one attacking a whole party, roughly half the country. Try rereading your own posts, I don't think I'm mistaken to see a lot of hate from you. Trump's "go back to your own countries " wasn't said out of love or an attempt to unite the country. Trump is doing exactly what you're accusing democrats of.

Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

You are trying to turn this around into a personal attack on me, to hide the true hate and radicalism, and violence, of your own party.
I am not voicing hate. I'm citing specific examples of the hate, intimidation and violence in the Democrat party.

You're desperately trying to evade that fact: Democrats are the ones who act with utter intolerance and hate toward views they don't agree with. And all too often, VIOLENCE.

Democrats attack Republican authors, public speakers, and current/former political leaders at booksignings, at public lectures, and at university appearances, and in many cases are so violent that events are cancelled or shut down. There is absolutely nothing I or any other Republican has said or done that even comes close to that level of "hate" in the other direction.

Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

Oh that's a bunch of bs. That occurs on both sides and unlike the lying orange turd, Ocasio-Cortez has actually confronted somebody that called a republican a moron at one of her events. Trump on the other hand in his dishonest "go back to your own country" attacks pauses to let his supporters chant "send her back". He's told some really nasty lies in his attacks on the four, why is that acceptable to you? Michelle Obama has it right when she says it's not my America and it's not yours but it's our America. And what did I get wrong about you attacking a whole party? When you say broadly attack democrats or liberals you do realize that includes me btw.

Somehow I missed this when you posted it earlier. It's not "B.S.", I cited and sourced and quoted to back up everything I've said. Ther emay be a few conservatives who have engaged in similar attacks, but they are overwhelmingly Democrat attacks on Trump supporters and other Republicans like Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Yiannopoulos, Condoleezza Rice, etc. You don't see Republicans shouting down or intimidating Democrats. You don't see (Breitbart link above) hundreds of attacks on Democrats for something so simple as a MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN hat or T-shirt, where to simply openly support Trump is an invitation to be attacked.

So "Republicans do it too" just doesn't accurately describe it. All the hate, all the vitriol, all the shout-downs, the politically motivated attacks, are overwhelmingly from the Democrat side. There is nothing from the Republican leadership equivalent to compare to:
1) Rep Maxine Waters' call to drive Trump supporters from any public restaurant, store or gas station, to (on video, above) "Get in their faces, step into them, create a crowd, and let them know they are not welcome." To basically intimidate anyone from wanting to servee in a Trump administration.
2) Hillary Clinton, asked about the violence she and other Democrats are stoking: "There will be peace when we regain power."
3) Cory Booker's comments, similarly calling for intolerance and uncivility.
4) Kamala Harris, also wishign for violence about Trump and what she'd like to do to him, only half jokingly.
5) Joseph Biden, multiple times saying how he'd like to give Trump a beat-down.
6) Ocasio-Cortez and the rest of her Bolshevik wing, essentially saying that Trump supporters, and even ICE, Border Patrol and other police engaged arresting illegal criminals and other criminals, are basically comparable to Nazis, and that you aren't polite to a Nazi, you punch them in the face, violently attack them, intimidate them from speaking publicly and otherwise de-platform them. That is the polar opposite of Constitutional free speech.

And there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING comparable, either from the Republican leadership, or from grassroots Republicans.

Your fellow Democrats are the party of hate, intolerance and Bolsshevik revolution, and there is nothing even slightly comparable on the Republican side. You can't accuse me of "hate" for simply pointing out the hate that is overwhelmingly on the Democrat side.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.