Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Apparently a proTrump group is taking credit for it WB. Pretty disgusting tactic imho

Because it exposes liberal insanity?

They didn't deceive, they quickly took credit for their publicity stunt.

It's interesting that Ocasio-Cortez, even when she thought this girl was a serious supporter, never outright said that "eating babies" was a crazy way to deal with the threat of global warming. Ocasio-Cortez never said: Well, obviously we don't condone that as a way to battle global warming, but yes, global warming is a serious threat that needs to be dealt with. She didn't in any way distance herself from such an extreme suggestion of cannibalism, and in not doing so Ocasio-Cortez exposed her own fanaticism.

Democrats like Barack Obama and Al Gore fly on private jets, have huge wasteful mansions, and in Obama's case, is in the process of purchasing a $14 million oceanfront home, so clearly the Democratss are not serious about a "global warming threat" they are terrifying their followers about. This staged event widens discussion of this liberal propaganda.
And I have to say, this girl was as convincing as she was hilarious. Tucker Carlson (in the clip I linked above at the end of his show when it broke, before he handed off to Hannity) rightly called it as an activist stunt and a punking, that it turned out to be.

Fox News has reported it was someone associated with a guy named Lyndon Larouche. Larouche began as a communist, before he became a far-right borderline fascist with a small but fiercely loyal cult following. He ran for president in 1980 and 1984 if I recall.

OUTBURST AT OCASIO-CORTEZ TOWN HALL MEETING WAS POLITICAL GROUP'S DOING

The activist ranting about "we need to start eating babies" was mimmicking the extremist rhetoric of actual panic-stricken Green New Deal high school and college activists.
As I cited a few days ago, they are so panic-stricken by Democrat rhetoric on the subject, in many cases from Ocasio-Cortez herself, that the world "only has 12 years left" that they need to be prescribed anti-anxiety drugs.