I also love the pre-Marvel monster stories (1958-1963) by Lee/Kirby and Ditko, and Heck, among others.

I already have TALES TO ASTONISH volumes 1-3.
And TALES OF SUSPENSE Masterworks, volumes 1-3.
Reprinting the first 30 issues of each series, up to the point where Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America and Sub-Mariner took over those series.

And the AMAZING FANTASY omnibus hardcover.

I was disappointed, it's been 10 years, and they never followed through with the pre-Marvel STRANGE TALES and JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY masterworks hardcovers.

However, a few years ago, they did release a two-volume MARVEL MONSTERBUS pair of hardcovers, that reprints only the Lee/Kirby material from those years. But honestly, I like the Masterworks hardcovers better, that collect the complete issues and material by all artists involved.

The TOS and TTA Masterworks I listed include surprising stories by artists like Carl Burgos (who created the Human Torch back in 1940), and Al Williamson in his post-EC days, and Doug Wildey, as well as early stories by Gene Colan, Joe Sinnott, and early Marvel-age inker Paul Reinman. I'd like to see what surprises early issues of JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY and STRANGE TALES might include.

I also like the two Marvel Masterworks RAWHIDE KID collections.

I have a feeling we'll be waiting a long time for the other stuff I mentioned. As well as Kirby's war and romance stories from that era.