Eclipse continued their magazine-size graphic novel line with:

NIGHT MUSIC (Nov 1979, by Craig Russell)
DETECTIVES INC. (May 1980, by Don McGregor and Marshall Rogers)
THE PRICE (Oct 1981, by Jim Starlin)

and less impressively:
STEWART THE RAT (1981, by Steve Gerber and Gene Colan)

And ECLIPSE magazine 1-8, a bimonthly black and white anthology that ran from May 1981- Jan 1983. The most notable series being "I AM COYOTE" by Englehart/Rogers, later collected as a full color graphic novel. And also MS TREE by Collins/Beatty, and THE MASKED MAN by B.C. Boyer, that also continued into other Eclipse series.

Eclipse started off their comics line in 1982 with a SABRE comic book series. The first two issue reprinted the original McGregor/Gulacy SABRE graphic novel, splitting the original 40-page story into two 20-page parts, in color for the first time, with new 8-page backup stories in both issues by Charles Vess.

I actually like the SABRE 1 and 2 color comic reprint better than the original, and re-read them fairly frequently. I also love issue 3. After that I felt the series despite some sporadic good material was less interesting.

Issues 3-9 were a new 7-part story by McGregor and Billy Graham, and after issues 3 and 4 inked by George Freeman, the inking was truly awful.

Issues 10-14 are a 5-part Sabre story by McGregor with art by Jose Ortiz.

Plus some backup material by B.C. Boyer, Kent Williams, Michael Bair (at the time as "Mike Hernandez") and a few others, who went on to do other series for Eclipse. I liked how Eclipse gradually expanded its line of titles from an initial small number of releases, of very high quality.

Here are all the SABRE issues, that you can read in their entirety online:

SABRE 1-14
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Sabre/Issue-1?id=123387