Some titles it's hard to find the series. Jack Kirby's NEW GODS series is filed under THE NEW GODS (under T).

Similarly, the Graphic novels on the DC side.
Instead of DC SCIENCE FICTION GRAPHIC NOVEL, it's categorized under SCIENCE FICTION GRAPHIC NOVEL (under S). But I wanted to include the DC graphic novels to compare with the Marvel ones:

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Science-Fiction-Graphic-Novel/Issue-5?id=131562

The first four are, my opinion, disappointing.

Number 5 is DEMON WITH A GLASS HAND by Harlan Ellison, with art by Marshall Rogers. It adapts the screenplay, rather than the televised episode. With some differences, including the girl in the story portrayed as hispanic, as Ellison originally intended. The network executives in 1964 were uncomfortable with a hispanic character, and selected a blonde european actress to play the televised role.
If you want more of the Earth/Kyben series of stories by Ellison, Ken Steacy adapted a number of them in EPIC ILLUSTRATED 4 ("Sleeping Dogs"), 6 ("Life Hutch"), and 11 ("Run For the Stars"), all collected and fully colored in the graphic novel NIGHT AND THE ENEMY in 1987, published by Comico.

Graphic Novel Number 6, THE MAGIC GOES AWAY, adapting Larry Niven, by Paul Kupperberg and Jan Duursema, has nice art, but to me looks like a Conan story.

Issue 7, SANDKINGS, is based on the award-winning short story by George R R Martin, adapted by Pat Brodeick and Neal McPheaters. I frankly enjoyed the original text story that I read in a Nebula winners "best of the year" sf paperback collection years prior, and before that in OMNI maagazine. I like Broderick a lot, but his style is blunted by Neal McPheaters, who unfortunately was the weak link in most of the graphic novels in this series.

But these last 3 s-f graphic novels were an improvement over the first 4 in the series.