Here are the others, that appear where you'd expect them, under DC GRAPHIC NOVEL
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/DC-Graphic-Novel

Like many of the Marvel graphic novels, the DC competition suffer from poor and garish coloring. But that's in addition to bad storytelling on the DC side. Even the Kirby HUNGER DOGS story (issue 4) was, I thought, truly awful.

Likewise issue 7 by Alex Nino, SPACE CLUSTERS is a surprising disappointment. In story, art, coloring, across the board, just bad. I think at that point around 1984-1986, at both Marvel and DC, most of what they were publishing was regular comics, and I think some of the colorists and editors, either new to comics or new to offset printing, didn't know how to properly color stuff to make it look good in the graphic novel format.

Some examples of truly horrible coloring on the Marvel Graphic Novel series include VOID INDIGO (Marvel Graphic Novel 11), SHE-HULK (18), CONAN: THE QUEEN OF ACHERON (19), and GREENBERG THE VAMPIRE (20). But based on the fact the earlier ones in 1-7 in particular looked fantastic, I wonder what went so wrong in these and many later Marvel graphic novels. And on the DC side as well. There was certainly an early standard of high quality, for later colorists to follow, but somehow they didn't. I think possibly the good and experienced colorists had moved on to other projects, and their replacements didn't have the same experience to make the new graphic novels look as nice.