Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Some Trump tweets ...

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
In order to get elected, @BarackObama will start a war with Iran.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I always said @BarackObama will attack Iran, in some form, prior to the election.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Don't let Obama play the Iran card in order to start a war in order to get elected--be careful Republicans

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
I predict that President Obama will at some point attack Iran in order to save face!

I have to admit, I don't like it that Trump wildly speculated just to undermine a then-Democrat president Obama. The president should have free reign to do the right thing, without external pressure. And if they act with deceitful ulterior motives, then the people can vote them out in the next election.

I just listened to Hannity say four times in the same show in the last hour, "Democrats would impeach Trump even if he cured cancer." It's an idiotic thing to say and not funny, it wasn't funny the first time he said it, or any more funny the other three times he repeated it in the same show. I like discussion of facts, not wild speculation about things that never happened, or will happen.

It's much more lucid to say factually that Obama made a bad nuclear deal with the Iranians, that still allowed them to get nukes within 10 years. And that Trump made a good decision to get out of that deal. Or that Obama secretly gave pallets of cash to Iran, that would be, and has been, used to sponsor Iranian terrorism. By General Soleimani, the guy Trump ordered killed last night. Those are cold hard facts.

I love how Democrats are now wildly fearmongering that Trump has caused an imminent backlash by the Iranians, that will get Americans killed. When the Truth is, Trump acted based on intelligence to pre-emptively take out terrorists who were planning an attack, and were in Baghdad (not Iran) precisely to organize an attack. Even if Iranians plan another attack, Trump prevented this set of attacks.

I didn’t even post all the tweets by Trump saying anything that tried to weaken Obama for Trump’s own political benefit when it came to possible military actions with Iran specifically. I think Obama consistently tried to do the right thing for the country and it was always going to be the worst thing for Trump and his fans. You may not have liked Trump’s tweets but i think it’s fair to say you found them to be acceptable enough to vote for him. Let me know of any democrat that is going as low as Trump did and does. Than I would ask why it matters more when they do what Trump does. Trump set a low standard here. And I don’t think we’ve hit bottom yet.

Fair play!