Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You’re only lying to yourself at best WB. As I’ve said before more stuff will keep coming out. Trump isn’t going to be able to undue what has already leaked out of Bolton’s book. And voters will see Senate Republicans vote to have a true soviet styled trial with no witnesses.

Your constant allegation that I'm "lying" is itself a lying narrative. What I'm saying is absolutely right and supported 100% by the facts, and not "lying". The facts I've cited OVER AND OVER make clear the Democrats have no case, no evidence, absolutely none against Trump.
1) the July 25th Trump/Zelensky phone call transcript, very friendly, no pressure on Zelensky, no quid pro quo.
2) Zelensky's many post-call televised interviews where he confirms that it was a very friendly call, no pressure, no intimidation, no quid pro quo.
3) There was no interruption of aid to Ukraine, it was delayed for 7 weeks while the Trump administration verified Zelensky was not a corrupt leader giving only lip sevice to ending corruption. Aid was released Sept 11th, it was not due till Sept 30th. No delay.
4) Trump had requested (not demanded) that Zelensky do a press conference announcing a crackdown on Ukranian corruption, but U.S. aid to Ukraine was released without such a press conference occurring.

and further

5) Gordon Sondland said Trump (when Trump was asked if he was using his power to get something) angrily responded: "I don't want any quid pro quo, I just want Zelensky to do the right thing, what he promised to do."

and in the last 2 days:

6) Video of John Bolton from an August 27th interview (>>>BEFORE<<< this whole Ukraine/phone call Democrat hit-job began) where Bolton mentioned both calls and said of the July 25th call "It was a very friendly call" almost exactly what Trump himself has been saying since the biginning.
So even if Bolton said something negative about Trump/Ukraine now, it would be in contradiction of what he clearly said before. Bolton since then is clearly a disgruntled ex-employee who was fired by Trump, with a grudge motive to hurt Trump politically.

It's over, M E M. Impeachment failed to produce evidence in the House hearings, and House Democrats further wrecked their credibility by rushing a partisan impeachment vote in the House before Christmas without even bothering to do a proper investigation (in contrast to the 3 weeks of Dems' House impeachment, Republicans impeaching Clinton took a year in their House investigation, doing a proper and thorough investigation). And House Democrats are whining that the Senate should now do the proper investigation that the House failed to do!

There's no evidence. There's no case.
And every day the Democrats push this false narrative is another day their numbers drop in the polls. 51% polled now oppose impeachment. The only reason Democrats had support for impeachment in Nov-Dec 2019 is because Dems temporarily controlled a false narrative with selective leaks from closed-door hearings. Once the full and true evidence began to come out, the Democrats have been losing support for impeachment.

The Democrat leadership knows pushing impeachment is killing them. I've seen multiple reports that hearings could end as soon as Friday or Saturday. Tomorrow!

It's over.