Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Errrr not sure what trump’s mini me trying to please his master has to do with this actual topic? I was surprised at Biden’s poor showing too. Than again he looks so old and his gaffes probably stick more. I like him and he’s probably got more chances but Trump probably got himself impeached trying to get rid of the wrong rival.

I've never heard Mike Pence called that. Pence is a pretty big guy to be dismissed as a mini-me. And Pence is one of the most sincere men in politics.

You should watch Tucker Carlson when he replays at midnight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5MRL4xECck
A story about 15 minutes in talks about Buttigeig's campaign's connection to the company that provided the app that has been maalfunctioning.
Followed by a former CIA special ops guy talks about how based on his experience that DNC's botched count in the Iowa Caucus was not a mistake, but with the knowledge that Sanders would be the big winner, the errors were deliberate, a way to discredit a Sanders victory in Iowa.

My instinct watching the Iowa ballot count over the last 48 hours is that it was a mixture of technological error and DNC rigging of the vote. This just confirms it.

And gee, I'm so shocked, after the slanders unleashed on Trump in the 2016 election, after the Roy Moore Senate election in Alamama and the slime poured on him. After the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation and the orhcestrated slime dumped on him. After the Wikileaks e-mails in 2016 that exposed how the DNC conspired against Sanders to give the nomination to Hillary. Where Debbie Wasserman-Bitch-Cunt-Schultz was forced to resign, and then immediately hired to lead the Hillary Clkinton cmpaign.
Gosh, I'm just so shocked the Democrats might rig the Iowa Caucus!

Gee, what are the odds?