Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Stone is a corrupt piece of shit that threatened a witness and the Judge. He doesn’t feel one bit of guilt about what he did. Barr has turned the DOJ into a joke.

“On February 18, 2019, Stone posted on Instagram a photo of the federal judge overseeing his case, Amy Berman Jackson, with what resembled rifle scope crosshairs next to her head.[135] Later that day, Stone filed an apology with the court. Jackson then imposed a full gag order on Stone, citing her belief that Stone would "pose a danger" to others without the order.[136]”

WB you might think you’re outraged, it would not match my anger. I’ll take a break from what I’m assuming will be many propaganda type posts by you trying to paint Stone as a victim. He isn’t but because he’s one of Trump’s thugs I already know at worst Trump will pardon him. No justice just partisan republicans being corrupt in front of the nation.

I doubt Stone is more unrepentant or or more guilty of crimes than Eric Holder (Fast and Furious, and "I'm Obama's wingman!" , Loretta Lynch (meeting Bill Clinton on the tarmac for secret talk 3 days before Hillary was exonerated by Lynch), Sally Yates (submitting faraudulent warrants to the FISA court), Lisa Page and Peter Strzok (do I even have to say what they did?), Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, Bruce and Nellie Ohr, Kevin "vive le resistance" Clinesmith (the FBI lawyer HillaryClintonista who submitted the falsified FISA warrants and altered documents that would have shown exculpatory evidence to prevent those warrants from being obtained), and about 45 others in DOJ and FBI cited in A G reports as having committed deliberate fraud and/or breaks of FBI/DOJ protocol in their partisan Trump investigations.
Not to mention Hillary Clinton and her campaign heads, who spent over $2 million for the "Russia Dossier", with payments directly to Christopher Steele and other foreign agents, at least two of them Russian counterintelligence heads.
Everything Democrats accuse these Trump aides of, the Democrats are 100 times more guilty of themselves. And yet they selectively prosecute Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Geroge Pappadapoulos, etc.

AND AGAIN: Selective prosecution of Roger Stone, while treasonous leakers who weaponized their federal agencies against Trump and other citizens were never investigated, never arrested, never prosecuted, never imprisoned, let alone given a vastly disproportionate excessive sentence, after these DOJ prosecutors told DOJ management they would not.

If there were prosecution and sentences given these Clinton/Obama officials and DOJ/FBI rogues, equal justice under the law, I might be more inclined to believe Roger Stone deserved the sentence he got.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.