Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Btw, one safe prediction in all this, Trump will blame Obama for this somehow.

I believe the whole world is blaming the Chinese, who knew about this outbreak for at least 2 months, before informing the rest of the world, and only at that point because it had already spread to other nations, and they could no longer hide it. And China still won't allow in doctors from CDC, WHO, and NIH to study the virus and track its origins. I saw Dr. Fauci today of the NIH say we've learned a great deal more from aiding against the outbreak in South Korea in the last few days than we learned from the secretive and uncooperative Chinese.

Trump has only pointed out that Obama had cut CDC/NIH preparedness for an outbreak, that Trump strenthened soon after his inauguration in 2017. And Trump only drew attention to that in answer to the vicious lying Dems who had already politicized the Coronavirus situation and already tried to blame Trump.

Please explain to me why Sen. Schumer said $2.5 billion Trump had authorized to fight the Coronavirus outbreak was not enough, and why Schumer said 8 billion was needed. Based on what hard statistical numbers?
It's a number Schumer just pulled out of his ass based on nothing, to posture and say Trump was not doing enough. Trump has already done much more than a president Hillary Rodent Clinton would do. Hillary, or any of the 2020 Bolshevik candidates, would have left 20,000 Chinese tourists a day streaming into this country to infect the rest of America. And done nothing to control even more contagion from coming in through millions of illegals across our Southern border.
Because of Trump, illegal crossings are down 90%, and Trump has *ENDED* "catch-and-release"!

As opposed to the 2020 Democrats, the party who hates America, who would de-criminalize illegal immigrants, and thus guarantee millions more would enter, including millions with Coronavirus. Not to mention all the other diseases illegals have been bringing for decades. And gangs. And drug traffickers. And rapists, drunk drivers and other criminals who prey on U.S. citizens. If given the opportunity, your party would set them loose to burn this country to the ground. Even now Dems are trying every day to destroy the security Trump has achieved in spite of Democrat obstruction.