Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
I was speaking of people like yourself who have posted frequently in defense of garbage like Stone and neo nazi guy.

Your blatantly lying talking points were already asked and answered.

Originally Posted By: M E M
And it’s vary valid criticism of Trump (shit bag). He didn’t create the virus but when he was supposed to be a leader we got and still get petty partisan swipes. More importantly he’s spent this whole time downplaying the virus in dangerous ways. Yes there are officials trying to get the facts out but a lot of people where I work are still spouting his version. And not having enough test kits is on him. Classifying briefings and prolonging our response time is on him. The shit bag used a teleprompter last night and still fucked up what he was supposed to say. I’m pissed because I have a lot of loved ones that are at risk from this and he’s endangered them even more.

M E M, you're a ridiculous lying talking-points robot for the Chinese/Democrat propaganda machine.

I just cited the numbers, relative to the most comparable recent outbreak of Swine Flu under Obama. You are straining to rationalize that Trump's remarkable leadership, that has resulted in a tiny fraction of the 60 million infected by Swine Flu in 2009-2020, is somehow a far worse than the current Wuhan virus outbreak. And in making that idiot propaganda argument, reveal yourself, no one else, to be a lying shitbag.

It's disgusting how your party is trying to politicize this against Trump, and deliberately tanking the economy over a far lesser outbreak. Disgusting.