Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

“ ALCINDOR: You did disband the White House pandemic office, and the officials that were working in that office left this administration abruptly. So what responsibility do you take to that, and—the officials that worked in that office said the White House lost valuable time because that office was disbanded. What do you make of that?

TRUMP: Well, I just thank it’s a nasty question, because what we’ve done, and Tony had said numerous times that we saved thousands of lives because of the quick closing. [Ed.: The closing of borders to some travelers.] And when you say me, I didn’t do it. We have a group of people, I could ask perhaps, in my administration, but I could perhaps ask Tony about that, because I don’t know anything about it. I mean, you say we did that, I don’t know anything about it. Disbanding, no, I don’t know anything about it …

ALCINDOR: You don’t know about the reorganization that happened at the National Security Council.

TRUMP: … It’s the administration, perhaps they do that, let people go, you used to be with a different newspaper than you are now, you know, things like that happen.”

Then the reporters mic was cut off. We live in a country where a shit bag’s supporters will hate the reporter for doing her job and love the leader who didn’t.

Prove to me that "the reporters [sic] mic was cut off."

M E M, you again reveal YOURSELF to be a shitbag when you call the president that.
The most quantifiably accomplished president in 50 years, and who has vastly limited the Wuhan Flu outbreak with his quick action, as is easily proven by comparing the ratios of uncontrolled outbreak in China and Europe.

I saw that press conference live. She was able to ask two questions, then she pulled a Jim Acosta and partisanly railed into the president and attempted to monopolize the press conference. She asked two questions, which were answered, and then other reporters were given equal access.

The National Security council was cut down in size because because it was artificially inflated in size during the last year of Obama's presidency by Robby Mook, ballooned the size of the NSC staff to almost 300, filled with Democrat-zealot Obama/Hillary loyalists like Alexander Vindman and his brother, and still-unnamed "whistleblower" CIA and NSC staffer Eric Ciaramella. For the clear purpose of exerting Obama/Democrat infuence over the NSC, and sabotage, long into the Trump asministration.
The NSC-planted leakers and traitors who were openly plotting against President Trump, leaking classified information to the media to hurt Trump, and undermining Trump's policy any way they could. I'm frankly surprised they were not let go three years ago. But it obviously took a while to learn who the infiltrators were, and how they were planted by Mook.
By comparison, Obama fired every U.S. ambassador when his presidency began, to avoid having any disloyal incumbents in his administration. Now those same Democrats have an absolute hissy-fit when Trump removes ONE ambassador, Marie Yovanovich, who was a blatant partisan who relentlessly badmouthed Trump to other U.S. embassy officials and Ukraine officials, and was openly loyal to the previous (anti-Trump) Ukrainian government administration, who the new President Zelensky personally said to Trump his government had no confidence in and that she was hostile to them (in their famous transcribed phone conversation), and she was fired for these multiple absolutely legitimate reasons.

The new National Security Advisor, O'Brien, finally cleaned house and fired or re-assigned over 70 of these Obama-planted deep-state Democrat-loyalist infiltrators. How is that relevant to the Wuhan Flu epidemic?
It seemed clear in Trump's response to the reporter's question that he wasn't immediately familiar with the details of the NSC staff cuts, he entrusted O'Brien to administrate staff changes in his own department.

Dr Anthony Fauci, head of the NIH, said that Trump's suspension of China flights (20,000 people a day who would otherwise have spread the virus quickly across the United States) a suspension of air flights that Fauci said was absolutely, without question the right thing to do, that absolutely prevented tens of thousands of infections and bought the nation preparation time.

Obama declared a national emergency when 1,000 people were already dead from Swine Flu/H1N1 in 2009, and millions infected.
Trump declared a national emergency yesterday when less than 50 were reported dead and about 1,700 diagnosed infected.

Which president do you think is acting more in proactively/effectively and in the interest of the American people, M E M?