Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man

You can spin all you want but even I knew Trump was wrong when he said anybody could get tested when he said it. If I knew that how in the heck did shitbag not know? And this wasn’t something that just happened that day. Trump had to have known way before than that there was a testing problem and how much that was going to leave us flying blind. And who actually made the decision not to use the WHO tests? Trump nor the CDC is saying. Who does it sound like that would reject a foreign test for an American one?

For something this huge mistakes will happen. It would be unfair to parse what the shit bag says or take out of context. I sadly don’t need to do that.

It is not "spin" for me to cite the facts that you lyingly evade.
(And again, you only demonstrate YOURSELF to be a "shitbag" when you call the president that. His actions as president demonstrate him to be the most quantifiably accomplished and transformative president of the last 50 years, even more accomplisshed his first year than Ronald Reagan.) And you were not misled, were you, Dr Fauci and Vice President Pence almost immediately clarified the test kits were expected in days, no one was misled. It is a gaffe, not not a major gaffe. The only real error was not having the test kits available, and again, that is not Trump's failure, but a bureaucratic failure within the CDC in not producing the kit on time.

Trump's job, as I said before, and is obvious, is to not panic the nation, to insteas assure and stabilize the nation and economy, and I certainly undertand that's what Trump was trying to do. You of course, in kneejerk reflex, spin the slightest mis-statement by Trump as negatively as you possibly can. Shitbag that you are, you would eagerly destroy the country just to destroy Trump. Which puts you in the company of Bill Maher, Paul Krugman and the like.

Just as you and your party have deceitfully weaponized every proven lie you could against Trump over the last 4 years.

I deconstructed the list of Trump's mis-statements, both real and manufactured in a post above, as itemized by the leftist Vox.