Here's a page of mostly DC letterhacks who turned pro as DC staffers, from AMAZING WORLD OF DC COMICS 1, July 1974. They were fans and gofers at this point at DC, maybe not even assistant editors. And with so many fanzines, they started doing this one for DC from 1974-1978, 17 issues total.
https://comiconlinefree.com/amazing-world-of-dc-comics/issue-1/25

• Carl Gafford was a colorist for DC in the 1970's and 1980's.

Allan Asherman went on to do my favorite book on the Star Trek series, titled THE STAR TREK COMPENDIUM, that I first bought in 1982. It tells you a lot of background about the series, but manages never to bore you. It gives a background on the series development, each season, a synopsis of each episode, and a bit about the actors and how the story developed on each one. My edition covers up through the first 1979 movie. Probably newer editions expanded to cover later movies. In a pre-internet era, it was a great resource, at a time I was really into the series.

Steve Mitchell is best known as an inker and staffer for DC in the 1970's and 1980's. He briefly had an art director job for short lived Seaboard Atlas in 1974-1975, and designed their company logo that appeared in the upper left on all their covers. He also inked an issue of Sienkiewicz's MOON KNIGHT run.

Bob Rozakis needs no introduction. He wrote a ton of stories for DC in the late 1970's. One in particular I liked was a Bat-Mite story in DETECTIVE 482, illustrated by Michael Golden, included several photographed here as characters in the story.
    https://comiconlinefree.com/detective-comics-1937/issue-482/50

Paul Levitz again needs no introduction. I think he's the best writer LEGION ever had, particularly the Levitz/Giffen 1982-1984 run.

Guy H.Lillian, for my money, is the best, most clever, playful and funny of the DC letterhacks of that era. Across titles like GREEN LANTERN, DETECTIVE, BATMAN, JLA, the Superman titles and PLOP.

Sol Harrison here was probably right at the end of his time as Vice President/Production Manager of DC. My appreciation for him is diminished by the fact that he's one of the the two that gave a Super-screwing to Schuster and Siegel, cheating them out of their life's work. As I recall, Harrison is the one who put the eye-catching "go-go chex" across the top of all DC's covers for a while in 1965-1966 to make them stand out. There was a house ad for the DC line that said "Look for the go-go chex!"

E. Nelson Bridwell was a fan and letterhack in the 1960's who visited the DC offices often, and that resulted in him becoming an assistant editor of the Superman titles. He had incredible memory of Superman continuity details that DC's editors referenced for decades. He died in 1986, around the time Alan Moore's "Last Superman Story" came out.

There's also a Joe Kubert interview earlier in the issue, with photos of him at age 48, at the time he was still doing his TARZAN run, SGT ROCK, and a few other projects, editing DC's war comics line.

There are also Cathy Lee Crosby photos from her Wonder Woman TV series. She was very pretty, but Lynda Carter owns the role. For a long time I thought Cathy Lee Crosby and Denise Crosby were related, but they are not. Denise Crosby (Tasha Yar on Star Trek Next Generation) is the grandaughter of Bing Crosby.
Cathy Lee Crosby has no relation to either.

You can see every page of every issue on this site. I spent one hell of a long time purchasing the actual issues in mostly pre-internet times. Issues 4, 5 and 6 I bought back in the day by mail order from DC. I was out of comics for a few years after, and they were not as easy to buy after that. I bought most of them in the late 1980's and early 1990's, issues 2, 3 and 7-16, some on a lucky find at my local comic shop in the back issue bins, the rest by mail order or at conventions.
The last of those I purchased was issue 1 by mail order around 1995 or so, I think it was about 25 dollars. Tough to find! I didn't know for a long time there was an issue 17, and that was a surprise gift mailed to me by a friend of mine.

I'd say that series, the Adam Strange MYSTERY IN SPACE issues, and the STAR SPANGLED WAR and SHOWCASE Enemy Ace issues, were the hardest runs for me to assemble, throughout the 1980's and 1990's. But as all of you know, the adventure of finding them is, while sometimes difficult, half the fun!

Between Mycomicshop.com and Ebay, these things are generally much easier to find than they used to be.