Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Did he show any clips of himself fearmongering about rationing of the h1n1 vaccine? Hannity is guilty of exactly what he’s accusing. Shills like him really helped enable Trump to fail this country. These days Trump doesn’t even need to pretend they take responsibility for what they or do.

PROVE IT!
Show the clips, IN FULL CONTEXT!

I've never seen any allegation from Media Matters or similar liberal blogs that didn't reveal itself to be a blatant misrepresentation of the truth when shown in its full context.

For example when the shitbags on your side allege that Donald Trump "conspired" with the Russians to get them to hack Hillary Clinton's deleted e-mails. When in truth, he joked at a rally to an audience of 10,000 Trump supporters, "Hey, maybe we can just ask the Russians to give them to us!"
In a clearly joking context, and far from a secret conspiracy. Media Matters misrepresents as if Trump did this in secret, and conspired to have Russia get them in the first place on Trump's orders. Whereas the joke was that Russia already hacked them a long time ago, and we should just ask them for what they already have. And not even really ask, just as a joke.

Your side are SUCH fucking liars.

Not that I think it actually makes a difference with you but here is Hannity during H1N1....
HANNITY: Did you see the -- the AP story? There's an AP story, ladies and gentlemen, out there about -- everyone's a little bit worried in the back of your mind about swine flu. OK? A lot of people have been talking about it -- they're concerned.

They literally have a list of priorities. When this vaccine finally comes out --

DICK MORRIS (Fox News contributor): Yeah -- right.

HANNITY: -- in October sometime, you know who's last on the list? People 65 and older.

MORRIS: Right.

HANNITY: And I read that, and I'm thinking, all right, isn't that a form of --

MORRIS: Yeah.

HANNITY -- government deciding rationing, if you will --

MORRIS: Exactly.

HANNITY -- the limited number of vaccines they'll ultimately come up with?

MORRIS: Yeah, and more importantly these decisions are being made by a policy board, not by your doctor.

HANNITY: Exactly.

MORRIS: If your doctor knows that you're weak and susceptible and all of that, and one shot -- one attack of the flu is going to kill you, then you should be able to get the shot.

You can see the clip on Media Matters. Now would you have any evidence of Hannity acting supportive of the Obama administration during H1N1? Is it a shock that he acts differently now that it’s a lying piece of shit in the WH? Hannity is just a propagandist shill, no principles on what he says. If it’s a dem, undermine. If it’s gop than damage control.

There is what was actually said, and how you characterize it as "fearmongering". When your side asks the same kind of questions, it's perfectly OK, it's "journalism".
When my side asked regarding Obama the exact same kind of quenstion, it's spun as "fearmongering".

It's a fact that was a general fear from the moment Obamacare was legislated, that there were "death panels" where insurance companies for a broaad base of illnesses under Obamacare that insurers could for cost-benefit corporate reasons deny healthcare or heart surgery to a taxpaying citizen in his 70's or 80's, and then give that same quadruple bypass surgery availability to a 40-year-old illegal immigrant.
That was a legitimate already-asked question about heart surgery under Obamacare. Why is it illegitimate and "fearmongering" to ask about limited availability and rationing of H1N1 vaccine under the same rationed-care plan?

I just listened to a daily Coronavirus press conference with Donald Trump and his healthcare team, where he was asked some arguably similar questions, about limited access to vaccine and who would get it. Dr Fauci said that today they began testing the prototype vaccine on 25 volunteer test subjects over the next 28 days. If successful they could begin vaccine production that quickly.
I've further heard reporters at this and previous recent press conferences asking Trump: "Are you personally responsible for this?", "What is your level of responsibility?", and "On a scale from 1 to 10 how would you rate your response to this crisis?"

I don't recall then-President Obama similarly >>EVER<< being asked such questions, even when there were 1,000 or even 12,000 dead from Swine Flu/H1N1.
Fearmongering? Demagoguery?

Currently, there are about 60 dead Americans from Wuhan Flu/Covid-19. For your relative comparison.

As recently as two weeks ago, Democrat candidate Mike Bloomberg had flatout said we should deny lifesaving government-funded healthcare treatment to elderly patients in their 70's and 80's, to give those resources to younger patients. He flatout said let them die.

Is that "fearmongering" to report, or just citing the facts?
For all the factchecks and alleged "de-bunking" of Obamacare death panels, I never saw adequate facts to disprove what Republican critics of Obamacare officials were saying.
What has been occuring for a decade or more with public-option/rationed-care in Canada, the U.K., France and other European countries.

As I cited at the time, even Canadian public officials who legislated an average Canadian citizen had to wait 3 or 6 months for a CAT-scan for a brain tumor, would come across the border and pay out of pocket for superior U.S. private care.
Private health care for me, and for thee, peasant citizen, rationed care!