WB I have no problem calling trump a shit bag for pretty specific reasons. Unlike you I try not to go to gross partisan generalizations of a whole party not agreeing with me. In this very thread you however resort to dismissing reality with saying democrats are praying for a recession and a coronavirus outbreak. I’m worried about my loved one’s getting through this as are I think most of us no matter partisanship. In all this you want to paint a pretty picture of Trump, ignoring what he did in the lead up to the pandemic hitting us other than closing borders. That bought us time but it ended up it was wasted time. He acted like that would take care of it and downplayed the threat while attacking the press and democrats. He thanked China for their transparency. Today he’s still attacking the press and dems all the while muddling vital information. I have no problem calling a shit bag a shit bag.

Btw, I’ve been going outside but following the social distancing guidelines. Still haven’t shut down at work but I wouldn’t be surprised if that happens by next week. It’s been unsettling driving through what used to be rush hour traffic, Can’t imagine what so many people are going through with not just dealing with the pandemic but also job loss and the uncertainty that brings with it.

Fair play!