I don't even understand what you think Trump could have done that he didn't. It's confirmed that Obama never replenished the supplies for an outbreak that were exhaused huring his presidency.

Trump has ramped up private companies to mass-produce masks, protective gowns, respirator/ventilators, and mass testing nationwide. I think the U.S. did 250,000 tests this week, and will soon be doing 1 million tests a week. I frankly don't think any president could have done a better job than Trump has been doing the last few weeks. Rallying and giving hope to the nation, massive wartime-level production, auxilliary hospitals built by the military to assist the other hospitals in New York and elsewhere, and mobilizing the private sector companies to assist in a war-production way.

All you and the Dems have is to say "Trump could have done more" and are cheering for his failure. Meanwhile, people are believing in Trump and not the Dems, as reflected in polls that show him at the highest level of his presidency, between 51% and 60%.